Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

I've been married to the most wonderful man for the last 16 years...Today!  He loves me for who I am right now...and that is so special.  He always believes that I can do anything.  When I sit down each evening with my pens and paper to tangle, I can sometimes hear him snoring from the bedroom.  I thank the Lord for this man.  Every time I begin a new craft...he just smiles and knows that he's going to be running to the Post Office to pick up a package filled with new things for me to play with.  The tangles were such a surprise...I really can't draw a thing!  The simplicity of the tangles...the step-by-step ness of it...makes it fun and easy and just plain beautiful.  So...thank you Al!  Looking forward the next 116 years!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a sweet tribute to your beloved!

    ReplyDelete